You may contact me with any questions.
[ UPDATE ]
- Hello Everyone,
- Due to the 100 degree temperature expected on Sunday, we will commence our Kickball game at 10:30am instead of 1pm, which will be followed by a lunch/BBQ at Captain Deb's residence which is just 2 minutes from Mitchell's field. Please feel free to drop off any pot luck dishes at Deb's residence before 10:30 if they need to be refrigerated or kept warm. You don't necessarily have to bring anything. I just want everyone to come out and have a fun time. Friends and family members are invited and are also welcome to play. I am excited about Sunday.
- FOOD: For those who would like to bring a dish or snacks, here is what we already have:
- Chicken franks and hot dogs
- Vegetarian Burgers and dogs
- Mediterranean Salad
- Fresh Watermelons
- Arugula Beet Salad
- Sweet potato salad
- Cups, plates, knives, and forks
- Bottle water, also for players and spectators
- Guys, feel free to bring beer if you'd like
- Please RSVP by Friday.
- Let's play 'Grit Squad' and 'Grass Kickers' !!!!!!!
- Deb's address: 9367 SW Morrison Street, Portland, Oregon 97225
- Here are a couple videos from the Kickball event!
My Dear Friends and Clients,
Hello my Dear Clients and Friends!
This is a great opportunity to challenge ourselves by running just a little further than a 5k or 8k. This is a fun run with lots of music. There will be a rock and roll band playing great music every mile of the way .
EVENT: Portland Rock and Roll Half Marathon and 10K
TIME: May 17th , starting on Naito Parkway, Downtown, Portland
There are no team sign-ups so we will sign up as individuals. See you there.
To my cycling and kayaking friends, we will have our fun in the summer ; stay tuned :)
My Dear Friends and Clients:
My Dear Friends / Clients
Page 3 of 3